Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Elsie Recommends Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Another book I would recommend is Charlie And The Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahlh because it is funny. It is about a very poor family and Charlie really liked Willy Wonkas chocolate bars then in the newspaper there were five golden tickets hidden all around the world and charlie found one of the tickets. Then at the end Willy Wonka said to Charlie that when he is older he can have the whole factory. Grade 2-6 would probably like this.

5 comments:

  1. I wocht this movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this book

    kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourites from when I was little!! Your class reads some really great books!
    Mademoiselle Hall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roald Dahl is definitely one of my top 5 favourite authors! Such exciting characters and the plot is always so exciting!! Great choice! Has anyone in our class read other Roald Dahl Books? I know we have all read the Twits! :)

    ReplyDelete